Below is a list of online tools that I personally use (and recommend) on my blogs (this very one included).
- Aweber is the email provider that I use. You can sign up for my free e-newsletter here (or via the form in my sidebar). I have Aweber set up to send out a newsletter automatically every time I personally write a blog post (which isn’t as much as I’d like, so don’t except much email from me).
- Fiverr sells all sorts of services on Fiverr for only $5 each. I’ve gotten several banners and videos made for only five bucks each.
- Genesis Framework is the parent theme that I use for this website. The Modern Blogger Pro WordPress theme from Pretty Darn Cute Designs is the Genesis child theme that I use.
- GoDaddy is where I buy my domain names.
- Hootsuite allows me to manage dozens of different social accounts in one place. I can schedule posts and even reply via this handy, dandy tool.
- PicMonkey is a free image editor, but I actually use the paid version for the most options. This is great for making images for my Pinterest page!
- PrettyLinkPro is a URL shortener that cloaks and redirects link. I use this to mask affiliate links. All of the links on this page are shortened with Pretty Link Pro.
- Stencil is my new BFF. You can create images (includes free images) in a flash in every size and publish to social media instantly.
- Tailwind schedules pins to Pinterest. Everytime I publish a new post (or update an old post with a new graphic), I can schedule the new image to be pinned during optimal times to different boards.
- WPEngine is the host for my blogs. They make it super simple to migrate from other hosts, and their customer service is top notch! They may be a tad more expensive, but the free support that you receive makes it worth it.
Want to learn to blog and make money via affiliate marketing? Check out these courses that will teach you: