This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of ARCserve.
All opinions are 100% mine.
I know many of my colleagues use online backup services for their businesses, but I’ve been hesitant wondering if I really needed it. Plus I’m frugal so didn’t know if I wanted to spend the money. So when I was offered the chance to review ARCserve, I was able to get these key questions answered.
- Do I really need backup software?
- Is basic backup enough for my business?
- Can ARCserve products help my business?
- How does ARCserve compare to the competition?
- Will Backup Deliver a ROI?
- How will ARCserve work in my environment?
ARCserve offers a free trial download so anyone (I’m all about “free”) can test out their services. I (and you) can evaluate their CA ARCserve® Backup for 30 days and/or CA XOsoft™ Replication and High Availability for 14 days for free from the day of installation to see if it fits my (and your) needs.
With the free trial, you can test out these key features of the software:
- Built-in Data Deduplication
- Protection for Virtualized Servers
- Dashboard with Storage Resource Management (SRM)
- Centralized Management and Administration
- Advanced Backup and Restore
- Flexible High-Performance Backup
- Efficient Backup Processes
After reading how the U.S. Air Force replicated physical servers to virtual servers to minimize downtime and how other respectable businesses (ie American Red Cross and Louisiana Supreme Court) use ARCserve’s services, I’m thinking CA ARCserve back up technology may be beneficial for my business as well.