There has been a ton of fuss about what the ‘perfect’ web design actually is and if one does exist or not. Well, there is an answer to that which is very simple.The perfect web design from http://www.niteskape.com/ consists of a couple of standards that we will mention below, but contains one main ingredient. The ingredient for the perfect web design is your taste. Everyone has their own meaning of perfection. Your website needs to of course comply with some of the existing web standards, but the meaning of perfect is what you decide.
Questions to Ask Yourself
- Does your website represent your brand?
- Do you have a custom website or a design that can be found on thousands of other companies?
- Is it easy for users to navigate through your site?
- What are the 2 main titles on your website and do they represent your business category?
- Have you asked for a second opinion?
Solutions to the Standards
Aside from judging what is perfection yourself, you must know a couple of new trends and things to look out for on your current design.
- Acceptable SEO. A good web design needs to have the correct SEO Placement from meta tags to h tags.
- Clean and Compressed. If your web design files aren’t neat, it can be hard to go back and edit something in or out. If your css isn’t compressed, then your website may load a bit slower.
- Your Colors. Having a standard form of matching colors on your web design will allow a user to noticed your brand by its colors.
- Broken Link Check. A beautiful web design must work correctly and be accessible. Its important to see if you have any broken links on your website that will reflect negatively on google and on general viewers.
- Your Menu. Having an easy to access menu allows a visitor to move around your website freely.
- Page Layout. Make sure your beautiful web design doesn’t overlap or becomes oversized! Using a responsive design will allow your website to auto transform for each screen size.
- Website On Demand. When a user visits your website you must have some kind of contact information on there for them to reach you. Adding your phone number or integrating a contact form on your website will allow you to get in touch with your visitors.
- Testing It Out. Test our your perfect web design on different screen sizes and see if you like how the design looks!
- Brand. When a user/visitor gets on your website by searching google or some other form of marketing that they may have spotted you on, they must know what you do. Make sure your brand is clear and loud!