In recent years, we have paid great attention to the most solvent audience, filtering Instagram. Almost everyone considers it to be their duty to say that they need audience only of middle-class of New-York, for example.
70% of people in this category have a closed account. More often, they accept applications of people whom they know, or personal accounts of interesting characters. To a lesser extent they are interested in a clothing store and accessories. In addition to this, we must understand that this audience is hunted by thousands of specialists who are striving to attract traffic through social networks and believe me, they have tens or hundreds of unconfirmed accounts in their profiles.
What filtering methods will help us to find a solvent, and a loyal young audience in Instagram.
Find the wealthy:
- The user is subscribed by 2-8 popular personal accounts on Instagram
- People left comments not later than 2 days ago.
- The presence of 5-50 subscriptions and 300-1500 subscribers.
- The presence of an avatar and profile descriptions, without reference.
- The very first publication was not later than 4 days ago.
Filtering methods of the solvent audience
The most solvent audience is always in contact with opinion leaders, popular personalities.
For example, you are interested in real business, not business accounts and accounts of companies, namely, the real people who have some achievements in business.
HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY THEM AMONG MILLIONS?
If you are tired of the turmoil at the university or at work, tired of writing same day papers and documentation then go ahead and embark on a new platform for making thousands of dollars each moths. For this you will need to know the basic rules and steps how to find a solvent audience in Instagram!
These people, like the popular business to be signed. It is advisable to multiple matches.
Simple account subscribers analysis, 3-stage filtration.
Check the number of subscribers in your database of subscribers. Reserve accounts with more than 2 interesting-popular subscribers, with 5000+ subscribers.
Then, it is advisable to check the number of likes, at least in the penultimate publication received base. Suddenly, subscribers could be artificially laid up.
Then, start filtering stopwords to remove commerce.
You can use other ways as well.
Take the region you are interested in. For example, Miami, to collect the full subscriber base with geo.
- Leave only those who have more than 5,000 subscribers.
- Check the number of likes for the penultimate publication. Your accounts should be those if likes are 500 and more.
- Filter the resulting commerce database.
- Gather all the subscriptions of the received database. We are interested whom these people are subscribed to.
- Common base is filtered for matching subscriptions from the first base. It should have more than 2 matches.
- Next, you can work separately with particular sex, closed / open accounts etc.