Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
I had Tatym videotape me opening the big bag of goodies that Debby Banning of Market Leverage sent me this week. And this isn’t just some exhibit hall schwag, this is some NICE (expensive) stuff…
- Adidas Duffel Bag (my daughter claimed this for track) containing…
- Royal Blue Fleece Blanket (will be great for outside sporting events supporting the Pierce Bluejays)
- Port Authority Sport-Tek Fleece Pullover (fits me perfectly)
- Nike Golf Polo Shirt (too small for me, but will give to my friend that golfs a lot)
- NAP Flight Kit (inflatable pillow, eye mask & earplugs – would have been great for my flight to London)
- iWear Video Eyewear (my kids are fighting over this, but will have to share with me!)
Pen / USB Flash Drive Duo (cool concept)
- $150 gift certificate to SpaFinder.com (Swedish massage, manicure & pedicure, here I come)
- iNeed Lumbar Massage Pillow by Brookstone (I so needed one of these)
WOW! Can anyone beat that? And all I asked for was a t-shirt! Thank you, thank you!
I have to admit I forgot I was even an affiliate for Market Leverage (so many CPA networks, so little time), but you can guarantee I won’t forget about them now! In fact, I have their page of offers opened up on my other side-by-side screen looking at their offers now to promote. And they have a co-registration program which I’m excited to test out.
What are doing still reading this? Go sign up to be a Market Leverage affiliate yourself and see if they like you as much as they like me. Or vice versa. 😉