Below is a list of online tools that this website personally uses (and recommend).
- Aweber is the email provider that I use. You can sign up for my free e-newsletter here. I have Aweber set up to send out a newsletter automatically every time I personally write a blog post (which isn’t as much as I’d like, so don’t expect much email from me).
- Elegent Themes is where we got our website theme (this particular theme is “Extra”, Divi’s magazine theme).
- Fiverr sells all sorts of services on Fiverr for only $5 each. I’ve used them to create logos, edit images and even create videos.
- GoDaddy is where this domain name is registered.
- Hootsuite allows me to manage dozens of different social accounts in one place. I can schedule posts and even reply via this handy, dandy tool.
- PrettyLinkPro is a URL shortener that cloaks and redirects link. I use this to mask affiliate links. All of the links on this page are shortened with Pretty Link Pro.
- Stencil is my new BFF. You can create images (includes free images) in a flash in every size and publish to social media instantly.
- Tailwind schedules pins to Pinterest. Everytime I publish a new post (or update an old post with a new graphic), I can schedule the new image to be pinned during optimal times to different boards.
- WPEngine is the host for my blogs. They make it super simple to migrate from other hosts, and their customer service is top notch! They may be a tad more expensive, but the free support that you receive makes it worth it.
Want to learn to blog and make money via affiliate marketing? Check out these courses that will teach you: